Hi, The Guix manual has a fantastic section on the "Perfect Setup" for hacking on Guix ((guix) The Perfect Setup). This section provides excellent guidance for a newbie on how they can set up their development environment for hacking on Guix. I found it tremendously useful when I was starting out as a Guile and Guix newbie. I have sometimes found myself looking at the Nix source code that is embedded in the Guix repository. However, I don't have a lot of experience with C++, so I don't really know how I should set up my development environment for hacking on (or just browsing) that code. So, what's the "Perfect Setup" for hacking on Nix? -- Chris