Hi Guix, Diego Nicola Barbato writes: > Hi Guix, > > In our effort to eradicate every last trace of the name "GuixSD", since > it fell out of favour, we have overlooked the SLiM theme. I have > attached a patch that adds a new SLiM theme to the guix-artwork > repository. > > Originally I intended to just remove the SD from the 0.x panel. But I > noticed that the left horn of the Guix logo was misaligned and I got > confused by the shadows, so I remade the panel from scratch using the > 'Guix-horizontal-white.svg' logo. I took the liberty to also add a new > 'background.png' although we may keep the old one if this one is > considered too tacky or otherwise inadequate. > > If this new theme is added we will further have to update the > %artwork-repository in gnu/artwork.scm and change > %default-slim-theme-name in gnu/services/xorg.scm to "1.x". > > Regards > > Diego I have attached a second version of this patch which also adds a COPYRIGHT file. I hope I got the "Attribution" part right. Regards Diego