Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hello Kei, > > Kei Kebreau skribis: > >> I have the GNOME 3.32 branch! I'm building it on top of the new >> core-updates as you read this message. If everything still builds, I'll >> immediately send my changes to the guix-patches mailing list for review >> and testing. > > Shouldn’t you instead base it on ‘master’ or ‘staging’? > > That may allow us to merge it more quickly, especially if these are only > GNOME-related changes. > > Thanks for working on it! > > Ludo’. Hi Ludovic, Taken individually, most changes on the GNOME 3.32 branch could be pushed to master without too much trouble. The only issues are big changes like upgrading Vala. The following changes would cause a large number of rebuilds: At least 300 rebuilds: python-pygobject, gtk+ At least 1200 rebuilds: gtk-doc, vala, yelp-tools, python-parameterized, python-check-manifest, python-anytree I'll minimize the changes, isolate what I can, and submit the results for review as time allows! Thanks, Kei