Hi Edouard, Edouard Klein skribis: > Because of the subtle consequences of editing a package are hard to keep > track of, I wrote the attached script (you need sharness to run it, but > with slight modification it can become a standalone script). > > This script goes beyond the instructions of the manual on two fronts: > - First, it not only tries to build the packages, but also to install > them, I think this is probably the first time we have this problem (that I remember of), probably because the Jupyter dependency graph has so many propagated inputs. However, this is definitely something ‘guix lint’ could check with something along the lines of the patch below. > - Secondly, it does not limit itself to the dependents (as listed by > guix refresh --list-dependents) of the packages one is meddling with, > but to the whole reverse bags (as listed by guix graph > --type=reverse-bag). I think it’s equivalent: ‘guix refresh -l’ simply shows the contour of the graph whereas ‘guix graph’ lists every node. Thanks for your feedback! Ludo’.