zimoun writes: >> Maybe a misunderstanding, but comint-mode is not the problem here, it >> works very well indeed with big outputs. >> Only Geiser chokes on it. > > I do not understand your point. ’guix-eval-in-repl’ is a wrapper around > ’geiser-repl--send’ so it uses Geiser, isn’t it? Oops, sorry, I was focused on the IELM part, I though you were outputting in the IELM buffer! My bad, makes sense now. > Especially if > > (guix-eval-in-repl > "(guix-build \"nyxt\" \"--no-grafts\" \"--check\")") > > works fine. What do you mean with this part? > PS: > What do you name Geiser? Sorry, I don't understand your question :p -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/