What do you think about that? If there are no problems, I'll go ahead and commit it to core-updates. Note that because that patch re-orders the inputs, it causes emacs to be rebuilt, which should be fine because it's core-updates. It seemed better to group these two inputs in a single match clause, rather than scattering them in two different but basically identical match clauses just to keep their original ordering intact. Christopher Baines writes: > Chris Marusich writes: > >> I've noticed that the emacs package only supports x86_64-linux, at least >> on core-updates. Is that intended? > > The relevant commit [1] does mention the intent "Remove "i686-linux" > from supported systems.", but that does differ from my interpretation of > the change, which is only support x86_64-linux. > > 1: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=0ed631866cc0b7cece2b0a0b50e39b37ae91bb67 > > I've sent a patch that should add back "support" for other systems: > > https://issues.guix.gnu.org/46987 > > That's for master at least, I haven't looked in to what the situation is > on core-updates. It's worth there checking if the build still fails. That patch doesn't apply on core-updates because that rust version doesn't seem to exist any more on core-updates. However, the same change applied to the right rust on core-updates does the trick, like this: