unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Updating linux-libre
@ 2022-07-25 16:15 Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice @ 2022-07-25 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Just a heads-up so we don't needlessly burn energy like it's 2020:

I'm (still) updating the linux-libres to the latest kernel.org
versions, but it's taking one hell of a long time to deblob &
build them all on a mere i7.  I didn't realise it was this
expensive!

(And berlin is down, so no cheating.)

I hope to see them finished by tonight…  ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Kind regards,

T G-R