Pjotr Prins writes: [...] > We also have ci and cd based on our own system containers in Guix. > > => https://ci.genenetwork.org/ > > It would be good to write a Guix blog about all this. Yes: «How to leave useless forges and live happy» :-D >> Please Arun is there a devel mailing list dedicated to tissue so we can >> discuss details of the project? > > Sounds like an idea. Though in the spirit of tissue we might as well > set up a repo. Maybe a mailing-list is less intimidating for users (and MUAs have nicer interfaces for this kind of communication workflows [1]), but I'll follow the discussion "anywhere" you'll decide to go :-) >> I'm not a Guile developer but I would like to help with testing and (the >> lack of) documentation, if I can. >> >> I'd also like to understand and possibly discuss the overall >> architecture design of tissue, in particular compared to git-issue >> internals [1] > > I did not know of that project, but it looks similar in concept. With > gemini support you get some other interesting features. And then Arun > has added powerful search. yes, the xapian index is what I like most of tissue... but I'd prefer to discuss such things in a proper official channel > Also, when you see Jonathan's E-mail, we are not done building on > this. I'm just dreaming of you and Jonatan merging your projects for world domination in knowledge and workflow management! B-) >> Last but not least: what about to have tissue packaged [2] in Guix? :-D > > It is about time - and a package and system definition exists in a > channel. yes, please :-) Thanks! Gio' [1] and notmuch/xapian rules! -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures