Hi Amirouche On 2018-11-01 14:37, Amirouche Boubekki wrote: > >> Implementation: >> >> It could be implemented by adding the fields to package-objects. > nitpick, those are records in guile scheme. Did you mean to correct my use of "object" here? Your are right about that. Scheme Syntax: *define-record-type* /type (constructor fieldname …) predicate (fieldname accessor [modifier]) … / I finally begin to understand all these words an Scheme-ways of doing things./ / Have I understood correctly that we have at least 1 nested record types in guix? E.g. the package record contains an origin record and a lot of other fields. >> The rationale for adding screenshot-url to the recipe is that this parsing of wikidata->en-WP->url-for-first-image >> for every package in our list is quite expensive. Better to do it once and perhaps update all the screenshot-urls >> once a year or so. > I think the screenshot-url field will not be very helpful that can be > fetched based on wikidata identifier. Ok, I understand your point. /Swedebugia