Alex Kost writes: > Tremendous work! How did you manage to find all these occurrences? Thank you. In fact I haven't followed any methodic step. I have started editing the heart of the thing (meaning 'package-name->name+version') then look where it was used. adapt the code/docstring and so on. Next I have used ‘M-x rgrep’ for suspicious string like (version, "-", ...). Finally when fixing something ‘make check’ has helped me detecting regressions (or wrong tests). > I know another insignificant place though :-) It's a docstring of > 'guix-packages-by-name' command in "emacs/guix-ui-package.el" file. I have updated my patch with this and fix the commit log. Thanks. -- Mathieu Lirzin