tumashu writes: > can we package a installer-helper, like: > https://packages.debian.org/stretch/flashplugin-nonfree Guix (and GuixSD) adheres to the Free System Distribution Guidelines [1], which states: "A free system distribution must not steer users towards obtaining any nonfree information for practical use, or encourage them to do so. The system should have no repositories for nonfree software and no specific recipes for installation of particular nonfree programs." As I understand it, the purpose of that installer-helper is solely to aid in the installation of Adobe Flash Player, which is not free software. It has no other use. Therefore, we will not package it. [1] https://www.gnu.org/distros/free-system-distribution-guidelines.html On the other hand, GNU Gnash IS free software, so I'm sure a patch to add it would be welcome! -- Chris