Ludovic Courtès writes: > That said, if the package can be of any use, I don’t have any objections > to its inclusion, especially after all the hard work that Marius and the > reviewers put in it. ;-) FWIW I think my work already paid off plenty ;-) > I suspect the only use case that might work would be running it as an > unprivileged user, right? Would that make sense? Out of curiosity, I tried this: $ /gnu/store/1f6rib753hvxpxqdih1m3zhhsiw4r91n-systemd-238/lib/systemd/systemd --user Trying to run as user instance, but the system has not been booted with systemd. So that does not work either. > We’d also have to make sure someone will maintain it though, which is > probably a bit of work. It might as well bitrot on guix-devel instead of in the repository IMO. It could be fun to add a (gnu packages jokes) module though...