Hi Ludo, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Chris, > > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> FYI, there is an email list specifically for blog post review: >> guix-blog@gnu.org. I'm not sure if it's still active, since I can't >> find an entry for it on lists.gnu.org. In the future (assuming it's >> still active), you can send your blog post there specifically for >> review. > > It’s not a mailing list, just an alias currently pointing to Jelle, > Ricardo, and myself. It’s active but it’ll be even more active if you, > dear reader, offer to add your name to that alias. :-) I see. How would one add their name to the alias? -- Chris