Hello Tobias, Tobias Platen skribis: > I succesfully crosscompiled GNU Hello and all its dependencies > including glibc for POWER9. Without my patch glibc will fail to > build. I am using the core-updates branch, since the default branch > uses an outdated version of GCC. Awesome! What triplet did you use, is it “powerpc9-linux-gnu”? I’d like to change the patch so that it doesn’t affect other targets. Would the updated patch below work for you? Could also you succinctly explain why this flag is needed? I’d rather have a comment in the code so the next person that fiddles with it knows why it’s there. Thank you! Ludo’.