Lars-Dominik Braun writes: >> guix environment doesn't allow --ad-hoc to be used when --profile is >> set. I propose to have --ad-hoc add more packages to the container when >> using it with --profile. > I wrote the patch that adds this feature to `guix environment`. Do you have a link? > The idea > was to have a way to turn an existing profile into an environment, > specifically a container (-C), which is not possible with `source > etc/profile`. It’s also very quick, because it does not compute > anything to do that. (I think it still does, which is my bad.) I'd love to see this merged! :) Let me know if there is anything we can do to help. Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/