Sebastian Pipping skriver: > Hello everyone, > > > just a quick heads up that there will be a new release of libexpat with > security fix in a few weeks. Unless I looked in the wrong place, I > noticed that your distro has not updated to libexpat 2.3.0 as of today. > If you ran into any issues with packaging 2.3.0, please let me know now > so that I can fix things upstream for you and everyone while there is > still a window before next releases to do so. Thank you! Hi Sebastian, I have updated expat on our "core-updates" branch, since it entails a full rebuild: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?h=core-updates&id=831c6d84e1bcff4b68dfd0f6e299f2c0bb60d0b8 I notice 2.3.0 does not have any ABI changes from 2.2.9. In that case the security fix/version can be "grafted" in place without rebuilding the world. So count us ready, we'll test 2.3.0 meanwhile. :-) Thanks for the heads-up, Marius