Luis Felipe writes: >> I can look at setting up DNS/NGinx for packages.guix.gnu.org. I'll >> probably do this on bayfront out of familiarity. I think it's fine to >> just run in a screen session at first. > > Let me know if you still can squeeze that into your schedule or if I > should contact guix-sysadmin. I've got around to doing this now. I pretty much just copied the configuration for qa.guix.gnu.org which I setup recently. It's running in a screen session under my user on bayfront, which isn't ideal, but should be OK in the short term. This is still a good step towards deploying it properly. It's really nice to have multiple things now (packages.guix.gnu.org, qa.guix.gnu.org, bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, ...) that are made possible by the Guix Data Service! Thanks, Chris