Kei Kebreau writes: > Kei Kebreau writes: > >> Other than Shogun's Python/SWIG-related build failure (attached), this >> patch seems to work fairly well. There appears to be an upstream issue >> related to the invalid conversion mentioned in the build failure. I'm >> keeping an eye on it for any new developments. > > FYI, this is an updated patch that bypasses the Python interface issue > and runs into an issue with R. I haven't been able to crack the issue with Shogun and R. The attached patch explicitly disables the R interface which allows shogun to build properly while the R problem is resolved.