Hartmut Goebel wrote: > From the Readme: > > Fingerprint GUI is based on the libfprint library. Additionally, > you may > install the bundled non-free libbsapi library. In this case > Fingerprint GUI > will automatically support all fingerprint readers manufactured > by UPEK, > Inc. While I haven't tried this GUI yet, I should note that I've been able to fprintd-{enroll,verify} without any blobs with my ~ λ lsusb Bus 001 Device 003: ID 147e:2020 Upek TouchChip Fingerprint Coprocessor (WBF advanced mode) so it might not be so bad even then. Kind regards, T G-R