Bengt Richter writes: > How would you say it in French? (I'm trying to recall high school French here, so be kind ;-) > > I think english "a" is like French "un" or "une" -- so translating "on a same system" literally > (using my flawed French), does "en un même système" sound right to you? > > It doesn't to me, unless même has a sense of pareil used that way. > Maybe "en utilisant le même système" ? (note le/the -- not un/a) Yes, in French "sur un même système" is correct ;) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/