Got your 3 emails! :) >> Have you tried using pjproject >> 5dfa75be7d69047387f9b0436dd9492bbbf03fe4 ? >> Does the patching still fail? > I've tried this today and it still fails. Don't know if the fails with > the exact commit are much different from 2.9 fetched from the tarball. > If they're not different, then you can see what happens in one of my > comments here > https://git.ring.cx/savoirfairelinux/ring-project/issues/691 Then this is not related to the Guix packages or the inputs, it's related to the source you are fetching. What if you `diff -r` the offending package in the third party folder with the aforementioned commit? The Jami developer should know more about this. I'm starting to be a little scared of how out of hands dep management goes :p -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/