Josh Marshall writes: > `python3 -m pip install pycurl` fails due to glibc not being able to find > the header "linux/limits.h". I am aware that there is a "python-pycurl" > package in guix, but the above should still work. I think glibc is missing > a dependency on linux headers, but I'm not sure that all this is > actionable. Should I be opening up a bug report for this? Does it work if you run it in a 'guix environment --ad-hoc gcc-toolchain'? That would set up CPATH and related variables and should allow the build system to locate the Linux headers.