Julien Lepiller writes: > Le 13 octobre 2020 17:54:16 GMT-04:00, Marius Bakke a écrit : >>Hello Guix, >> >>I've pushed a set of updates to the long-overdue "staging" branch. >> >>Let's get it merged once Cuirass is done building for the various >>architectures. Not sure how long that takes now that we no longer use >>transparent QEMU emulation for AArch64 and armhf. > > I have my groovy update ready to push to staging. Can I push it, or should I wait for next time staging is open? Sure, go ahead! I suppose we can give people a day or two to brush up any almost-ready patches.