Mecqor, Guix, mecqor labi 写道: > Please package (Dialect ) for > Guix; Guix is run by volunteers who don't tend to package software on demand. The best way to see something added to Guix is to package it yourself and submit it to guix-patches at gnu.org. Getting into packaging is easier than most people think. We try to be as responsive and helpful as possible, either via e-mail at help-guix at gnu.org, or on the Freenode IRC network's #guix channel. That said: I packaged this programme back in January. I never submitted it to Guix because it quickly became obvious that it's harmful. Dialect is not a ‘translation app’ at all but simply replaces the HTML text field at translate.google.com with a GTK-native one. In fact it was already rendered useless by a Google API change that requires shipping an alpha release of a library. I won't rehash the FSF's excellent article[0] about such ‘fake software’ here, but I will attach the patches. Because if this *is* added to Guix, I'd very much like my warnings to be included in the description. Related: . Kind regards, T G-R [0]: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html