Mathieu Othacehe writes: >> Any idea what could be wrong, Mathieu? What would you suggest to do >> when investigating such issues? > > Yes I noticed it. The main problem here is that almost all workers are > stuck building Rust. > > I see two actions here: > > 1. Understand why Rust is taking so long to build. The attached patch, which I've been using on my private branch of Guix for a long time and is fully tested, would significantly speed up the Rust bootstrap. I never submitted it because I wasn't sure it would be of interest. Mark