Hello, This change broke greetd on my side as I am using it with gtkgreet. While greetd is running as root, specific greeter started by it is not. This many groups was required to: - make it able starting graphical greeters with user greeter - access to seatd's socket file I admit that, initially it was not clear what is needed, and how. But now it is ok, I suggest to make groups configurable for both greetd (56699) and seatd (56690). This way is most flexible as how user prefers to use them. Could your please have a look at these? Once we done, I would like to submit at least gtkgreet as well. Thanks in advance, muradm Lars-Dominik Braun writes: > Hi, > >> Sounds good, thanks for the fix! > d921516f50a946e92f9d5dc6d3bd49aca9788ac2 services: greetd: > Remove > unnecessary user groups. > > Cheers, > Lars