Hey, There are quite a few branches on savannah, and it would be nice to remove them if they're unnecessary, at least because that will prompt the QA data service to delete the data, saving on disk space. I'm ignoring all the version-* and wip-* branches, which leaves the following sets of branches. These relate to core-updates, so can be deleted once core-updates is merged: - core-updates - core-updates-glibc-2.39 - old-core-updates These branches are waiting to be merged as well: - tex-team - lisp-team - python-team Most of the changes on guile-dameon are in #70494, maybe I'll rename the branch to wip-guile-daemon though: - guile-daemon The following branches all seem to have commits that haven't made it to master yet, although I haven't checked if the changes were applied but just with different commit ids. - gnuzilla-updates - go-team - haskell-team - hurd-team - install-doc-overhaul - kernel-updates - node-18-updates - node-reproducibility - old-guix-wip-file-offset-bits-64-sledgehammer - r-team - r-updates - rust-team If anyone knows if any of these branches can be deleted, please go ahead. If they do want merging, please open a "Request for merging" issue. For the ones that still have changes, but we're not looking to merge right now, I think the easist thing to do is rename them adding the wip- prefix. Beyond saving QA data service disk space, this should put us in a good situation where all the non wip- branches are things that there are open guix-patches "Request for merging" issues [1]. 1: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Managing-Patches-and-Branches.html Any thoughts? Thanks, Chris