zimoun writes: > Hi, > > On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 at 17:16, Léo Le Bouter wrote: > >> Commonly awesome lists are used to share links to all things related to >> some topic or some software. This lists's purpose is for anyone to be >> able to easily get up to speed with what exists instead of having to >> know each and every one to find out by word of mouth. It also helps >> projects get more exposure that way. > > Thanks for the explanations. I did not know. Also to add to what Léo mentioned, "awesome" lists are a quick way to get up to speed to some things; and IMHO are a sort of "gateway drug" to some things. As an example, "awesome-guile" (https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl/awesome-guile/src/master/list.md) has served me well to get resources that I'd otherwise never find on my own. It'd be nice to aggregate something similar for GUIX. PS: You find interesting things when you search for awesome-. Try it! -- Bonface M. K. D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F Humble GNU Emacs User / Bearer of scheme-y parens Curator: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz