Hi, Using the command “guix weather --display-missing” at commit 6bed29b, I identify 180 packages ghc-* which are missing. Then I locally rebuild all of them and they build successfully. The only one broken is: ghc-haddock Therefore, is it possible to “restart” the build on Cuirass of these 179 ghc-* packages? It could be nice to have substitutes for the next release. And if someone is in the mood to check why ghc-haddock is broken. :-) Attached, the list of the 180 ghc-* packages. Thanks, simon