Pierre Neidhardt writes: > "Bonface M. K." writes: > >> Wouldn't that be redundant? If you wanted to use >> EXWM, we already have EXWM provided on MELPA, so >> you could just set that up. That's IMHO though. > > Maybe there is a misunderstanding. We provide EXWM as a Guix package > for those who don't want to use Emacs' own package manager. Without an > emacs-no-x-toolkit-exwm package, Guix+EXWM users would be forced to drag > GTK->Mesa->LLVM just to start Emacs. > Ooof! I never thought about it /that/ way. Thanks for clarifying. > Besides, MELPA can't be used to build Guix systems, images and the like. Yeah sure. In that case, it makes alot of sense to have emacs-no-x-toolkit-exwm packaged. -- Bonface M. K. (https://www.bonfacemunyoki.com) Chief Emacs Mchochezi / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG key = D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F