Joshua Branson writes: > +The vision of the GNU Guix project is to replace proprietary software with > +freedom respecting software. We hope to create a general purpose and > +extensible operating system that works well accross embedded environments to > +extremely powerful server setups. When this vision is complete (it may never > +be complete, that's why it is a vision!) all software will be free software. IMO, replacing proprietary software with libre software should be the vision of the whole GNU project. Maybe we can change it to "The vision of the GNU Guix project is providing a reliable and convenient way for people to use, distribute, develop libre software." Other parts LGTM :) -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao