Hi Tobias, that's great to hear. :) The lzfse package already made it in while ago, and I'm waiting for a review of [1] if someone is interested in helping. ;) I guess I can also link to the channel for those who are interested where I'm at so far. It's here: https://github.com/r0man/asahi-guix I think most packages are FSDG-OK, let's see. I will start to prepare some patches soon. Thanks, Roman. [1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-patches/2023-02/msg00698.html Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Roman, > > On 2023-02-25 20:17, Roman Scherer wrote: >> I'm working on a channel to run Guix on an Apple M1. I wonder if there >> is interest in bringing some of its packages into Guix itself, >> provided licensing allows it. > > As long as they're FSDG-OK, I'd love to see this happen. > > Kind regards, > > T G-R > > Sent from a Web browser. Excuse or enjoy my brevity.