Thanks for your great works! BTW, Can Guix run a complete KDE desktop now? Do you have plan to make a KDE desktop service like `xfce-desktop-service-type`? Raghav Gururajan writes: > [[PGP Signed Part:Undecided]] > Hello Guix! > > I'd like to congratulate and thank Petr Hodina, Brendan Tildesley, Marius Bakke, > et al; for their tremendous effort in bringing KDE Plasma to Guix. > > :-) > > Regards, > RG. > > [[End of PGP Signed Part]] -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys B3EBC086AB0EBC0F45E0B4D433DB374BCEE4D9DC Zihao