"guix environment --container" is a very useful feature for me to isolate the untrusted software. But sadly it lacks a interface for user to use it in Lisp programming. In (guix scripts environment), only `guix-environment` is exported. but it process unix style command line option. I'm wondering it's good to expose some interface suitable for Lisp, just like the internal function `launch-environment/container`. This can encourage me to port more container entry script from shell to Guile. -- Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp Zihao