Hi, Guix users! Thanks to the (from SJTU). We finally set up a Guix substitute mirror in SJTU LUG. You can try with command line option "--substitute-urls=https://mirrors.sjtug.sjtu.edu.cn/guix" However, it's sad that there's no option for user to specify substitute url in GUI installer of Guix ISO. It means that people new to Guix still have to tolerate the slow connection during the installation. Can we add such option for GUI installer? -- Retrieve my PGP public key: gpg --recv-keys D47A9C8B2AE3905B563D9135BE42B352A9F6821F Zihao