Christopher Lemmer Webber writes: [...] >> I've considered doing this... studying raco's source and seeing how it >> actually does and sets up things. I'd rather do this than the above, >> but it would take more time and would lead to alot more boiler plate I >> think... I'm not entirely sure about how to work around the global >> state though... > > Regarding the boilerplate, not sure it needs to from a > package-definitions perspective... if the info.rkt can be read in the > general case, this could be the racket-build-system that does most of > the work (probably even by reading the very same info.rkt) rather than > it being output'ed from an importer definition. > I'll try exploring this. >> First, let's consult with the racket-devel and racket-user ML and see >> what those communities have to suggest... > > Yes, good idea. -- Bonface M. K. Chief Emacs Bazu / Rieng ya software sare Mchochezi of: / Twitter: @BonfaceKilz GPG Key: D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F