Leo Prikler writes: > launch-environment/container still assumes the command to be a shell > script, which I think is not quite what you want. You probably want to > take a look at call-with-container from (guix build linux-container) or > child-hurds. I just read the source code of call-with-container. IMO, it just run code in container, without any settings. It's quite inconvenient for my usage. For example: I have to setup mount binding of my package closure manually. > I currently don't know of any procedure, that "directly" invokes Scheme > code through Guix environments, so you'd have to build that on your > own. However, given that your stated goal is to port container entry > scripts [I read this as "the script called by the container at entry"] > to Guile, would it not make sense to have > > (guix-environment [ENVIRONMENT OPTIONS] "--" "guile" "entry.scm") > > WDYT? > > Regards, Leo Hmmm, maybe this is the solution, tho it's not very very elegant. -- Retrieve my PGP public key: https://meta.sr.ht/~citreu.pgp Zihao