Hi :) Thanks for the quick responses. On 2019-08-06 15:04, Jakob L. Kreuze wrote: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > > ... > Yes -- my apologies, I probably should have clarified in the earlier > email thread. 'git-fetch' from (guix git-download) needs to be run in > the store monad, but 'git-fetch' from (guix build git) doesn't. You can > get rid of 'with-store' and 'run-with-store'. Done! (see attached) I got the git-fetch and hashing to work. :D Next challenge: silence git-fetch. Do any of you know how to do that? I imagine it entails sending its text output to some dummy port. -- Cheers Swedebugia