Hi people I added a disk-caching and documented the npm-explorer. Now we can share caches if we want. The graph of ssb-patchwork (a scuttlebutt network server and client) is attached - it has 536 recursive dependencies. After having the packages.json in the cache it is lightning fast! 13 seconds instead of 8 minutes of fetching from npm-registry! The script now lives (also) here: https://gitlab.com/swedebugia/guile-npm-explorer ---- On 2018-12-13 13:15, swedebugia wrote: snip I found the error. I had 2 functions with the same name http-fetch. -- Cheers Swedebugia