Hi., these day I had spent some more hours struggling with rust ans cargo, trying to get "pre-built" crates. Summery; Cargo is cruft, no solution found yet. I tried reusing a crate from the very same place it was built (see enclosed script). Anyhow, this does not work since cargo uses a different "metadata" value, even if noting changed. Based in the verbose output (cargo build -v …) I assume that some parameters of the "destination" build get included into this value. This meets another observation; when building the sequoia suite, several crates are build several times - even if all builds are performed in the same environment. Rust's build system is such a cruft - I really would like to throw it where it belongs: into the trash. -- Regards Hartmut Goebel | Hartmut Goebel | h.goebel@crazy-compilers.com | | www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |