On 10-08-2022 12:33, blake@reproduciblemedia.com wrote: > None of the edits I made were in criticism. In an academic context a proof reader would mark > almost all the same sentences for revision. As far as I'm aware, I do not have implied the contrary anywhere previously. I do think they are criticism though -- more precisely, constructive criticism. There might be a difference in terminology here, e.g. according to Wikipedia and its source, some languages make a distinction between critique and criticism To be clear, I consider your criticism to be a good thing, I just happen to disagree on some points. Greetings, Maxime.