Hi, I don't think substitute server authorization is a problem. In most cases, the purpose of using a substitute server in the installation process is mainly for speeding up package downloads. The content of the substitute server mirror remains the same as the official one. As I know, in that case, the authorization is not necessary. So that adding a substitute server option in the graphical installer is reasonable. It would improve the convenience radically, especially for people in some countries or regions where a fast internet connection to the official server is not available. ZeroBeyond