Hi Oleg and others, On 2024-01-18 11:25, Sharlatan Hellseher wrote: > With small adjustment of the invok line, I could manage to trigger all tests to > be run, but it brings other issue of some not packed modules required for the > check phase. Thanks for the update! I noticed the same with `go-github-com-kr-text'. It was actually missing a propagated-input that has not been packaged yet, so I couldn't easily fix it. On 2024-01-18 11:25, Sharlatan Hellseher wrote: > As a quick ad-hoc to run all tests for some new package you may add a custom > check phase with the snippet you provided. > > I'm currently in review and split some packages from (gnu packages golang) into > (gnu packages golang-crypto) to simplify the maintenance. I try to play with > that option and see which packages are missed to satisfy passing all tests. Once the migration is over, what would you recommend for new packages? I could see two options here: 1. Change the default check phase and only replace it back to the previous one for packages that fail to build or 2. Replace the check phase for all packages one-by-one. I noticed this behaviour when I was packaging gotenberg and as with any reasonably sized Golang package, this one also has a gazillion dependencies... I would love to start on the right track :-) Best wishes, Troy