Hello Guix! Sorry for the delayed response. I also didn't receive emails as I am not subscribed to the list. @Mark Thanks for bringing up your concern, which is very valid. My hyper-focus on working on GNOME40 slightly made me to overlook certain things like mail-lists and reviews, even though I deeply value them. @Chistopher @zimoun @civodul Thank you all for your thoughts. @Leo It is very natural that one might miss certain things while intensively working on something. Its great we had/have these folks and other community members to have our backs by keeping us in check. :) Let us do this, [1] Create wip-gnome branch on savannah [2] Create guix-patches thread for wip-gnome. [3] Leo, me or anyone else can contribute by sending patches to that thread. [4] Leo and I (hopefully after getting commit access) can review and push the patches to wip-gnome. [5] From wip-gnome, any existing committers can double-check and merge commits to core-updates. Sounds good for everyone? Let us all work together and make Guix's GNOME awesome, comrades! :-) Regards, RG.