On the translation side of things, we now have an almost rolling-release model, so deadline is fine. We need to figure out a date for a string freeze if we want to have good coverage for the release. Maybe a week before ? For the date, I'd like to make sure we have some time to clean the aftermaths of the core-updates merge, so maybe two or three weeks after it would be good. If we do not merge core-updates yet, then we can release earlier than that. Le 2 mars 2021 09:51:33 GMT-05:00, zimoun a écrit : >Hi, > >I would like to propose to release on April 18th (anniversary of the >"Initial commit."). It could be 1.2.1 or 1.3. Well, from my >understanding, if core-updates is merged it makes sense to have 1.3 >otherwise 1.2.1 seems reasonable. WDYT? > >I have kept an eye on the Bug Tracker and I am not seeing any blocker >but I could have missed something, especially on the core-updates >side. > >Is it doable to have core-updates merged in the next weeks? Or not at >all. > >About translators? WDYT about this deadline? > > >Let me know what do you think. > >All the best, >simon