Hello Guix Devs, I've been using Guix for the last few months. As a Haskell programmer, I realized the latest stable that's available in the guix package repository is 9.2.8 which is _really_ old, considering that the current stable releases are at least older than 9.6.x. I'd like to contribute to this if I can, since I myself would like to have the latest GHC for my uses. So, how can I get the latest versions available? Do I need to add every release, or can I just add the most latest? Also, is the process of adding a GHC release, or any Haskell package any different from the typical procedure to add a package? I'd like some introductory guidance/resources to learn that. The same is true for rustc, the latest stable release is not updated. I'd like to help with that, if possible. Let me know with how to proceed, and if there's anything I need to be aware of. Regarding copyright assignment, I've already started the paperwork by emailing the form to assign@gnu.org. I did it through Emacs, but I believe I don't need to do it again? Some guidance for that would also be helpful. Regards, Divya Ranjan, Philosophy, Mathematics and Libre Software