Hello Guix! I came across this project called HyperVideo (https://libregit.org/heck yel/hypervideo). It is a fork of Youtube-DL, without non-free JS and SWF bytecode. Hyperbola GNU/Linux-Libre (FSDG Compliant) have replaced youtube-dl with hypervideo (https://www.hyperbola.info/packages/community/any/hype rvideo/). I was thinking, would it be wise to do the same for our Guix System? This may reduce time while packaging/upgrading, as de-blobbing of yt-dl will not be necessary. Thank you! Regards, RG.