On Sat, 2021-02-06 at 20:20 +0000, Christopher Baines wrote: > Hey, > > The Guix Data Service has been getting better at finding problems, > but > getting that data requires knowing it exists, and where to find it, > and > clicking all the relevant links. > > I've been wondering if it would be good to have a QA page that just > summarises and links to this information, things like: > > - Broken packages > - Broken system tests > - Broken fixed output package derivations > - Lint warnings > - ... > > While I'd really like to get to a place where less packages and > system > tests are unintentionally broken, and less lint warnings are > unintentionally introduced, at the moment, there are plenty of these > problems. There's also things like the broken package sources, where > there will probably always be new breakages being introduced. > > Given the Guix Data Service can look at what's changed within a time > period on a branch, recent breakages could also be displayed. > > This could potentially sit at qa.guix.gnu.org. > > Any thoughts? > Yes please! > Thanks, Thank *you* for working on this! > > Chris