@Mark or @Leo >> This guideline, and the code comment in 'gnu/packages/linux.scm', don't >> make sense to me. >> >> All of the kernel packages offered by Guix right now are current LTS >> kernels. Do you mean "Always points to the newest released LTS version?" > > Yours makes it more clear. So, > > linux-libre => Always points to the latest released version. > > linux-libre-lts => Always points to the newest released LTS version. I have attached a patch to update the comment in linux.scm. Could any of you push it please? Regards, RG.