On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 12:37 +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > To me, a good way to make sure work remains “in progress” is to post > regular updates to this list, and then to write blog posts for the > web > site whenever an important milestone is reached. > > I think a web page is likely to quickly become outdated… unless said > work transitions from “in progress” to “stalled”. :-) I feel like using the mailing list fails at solving one concern that is discoverability of WIP problems for people to show up and help tackle them, even if they were abandonned by the people who started them. Not everyone can handle the load of incoming mail in the ML. On the GNOME 40 upgrade for example I linked the mailing list thread on the wiki page also. The wiki page is also more likely to get outdated if it doesnt have great visibility on the GNU Guix official website, that, for sure. Léo